Resume For Gary L. Hunt Supervisor Manager
by Gary Hunt
(Juffair, Bahrain )
PSC 451 BOX 70
FPO AE 09834-0070
To secure employment which will best utilize my (34) years experience as a Supervisor in the Structural & Mechanical Fields, and will correspond with my overall career goals.
2003 _ Present DynCorp International, LLC Bahrain
• BEAR Base Superintendent
• Managed the maintenance activities for all of the Fabrication, Power Production, Refrigeration, Welding, Carpentry and MAAS Barrier sections ( BEAR Base) Basic Expeditionary Air Field Resources. Superintended the receipt, accountability, storage, inspection, and maintenance tasks for BEAR Base equipment.
• Managed all of the assigned personnel. Directed the preparation of stored assets for exercise or actual deployments.
• Instructed and trained supervisors in maintenance and repair techniques, inspection of assets and documenting maintenance and personnel’s performance in training records and annual reviews.
• Conducted training on quality assurance, safety, Material Safety Data sheets, and security awareness.
• Coordinated the construction of Harvest Falcon assets to support real world exercises and contingencies.
• Maintained the BEAR Base TO library for Bahrain comprised of 213 technical manuals, commercial manuals and handbooks.
• Evaluated employees work performances, resolved personnel problems and initiated action to correct substandard performance by personnel and determine logistical support.
• Researched assets/equipment, and technical discrepancies and identified them to the customer.
• Reviewed production goals weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually.
• Submitted Local Purchase requests to procure items such as test, shop equipment, and consumables.
• Planed, developed and implemented procedures for all BEAR Base Bahrain technical work.
2002 – 2003 DynCorp Almed Al Jabber AB Kuwait
• BARE BASE TECHINICIAN OL
• Assigned to the 332nd Air expeditionary Group, 332nd Civil Engineering squadron, Almed Al Jabber AB. Kuwait in support of Operation Southern Watch, Operation Enduring Freedom and Operation Iraqi Freedom.
• Served as Technical Rep. Assisted Numerous Military units with proper maintenance procedures and practices applying to Harvest Falcon assets, and Bare Base equipment.
• Assisted various shops and Units in the setup and teardown of Bare Base equipment. Maintenance procedures and practices, as well as inventory and replenishment of Mrsp (Mission Ready Spares) Kits.
• Coordinated and supervised the movement and delivery of military & Harvest Falcon assets. Into the country of Kuwait before and during the onset of OEF & OIF.
• Coordinated with Kuwaiti and US Mil. And customs officials the movement of assets in and out of Kuwait.
• Escorted TCN drivers and vehicles ensuring delivery of assets to US military destinations.
• Linked line hauls drivers and payloads with military counterparts in efforts to move assets to final destinations.
1995-2002 LSI NASA EL PASO JSC FOL EL PASO, TX
• STRUCTURAL REPAIR MECHANIC
• Served as Structural Repair Mechanic on PHASE 1 corrosion control contract on NASA’s T-38 Fleet.
• Performed minor and major structural repairs on a depot level basis.
• Performed corrosion control duties.
1990-1995 Neptune Inc. / Blackhills Aviation Alamogordo, NM
• STRUCTURAL REPAIR MECHANIC
• Served as Structural Repair Mechanic on Lockheed P2V-5 & 7 restricted class A/C.
• Performed major modifications & refurbishment in the reconfiguration of P2V-5 &-7 from military to fire retardant dispersing aircraft.
• Fabricated & installed fire retardant dispersing tanks & fairing for fleet of 8 A/C.
• Performed corrosion control duties
• Performed scheduled & unscheduled maintenance on Curtis Wright R3350
• Engines & components.
• Supervised structural repair section.
1990 DynAir Tech of Arizona, Inc Phoenix, AZ
• STRUCTURAL REPAIR MECHANIC
• Served as Structural repair Mechanic on Airbus A300-600 series A/C
• Performed numerous modifications & C-checks 727-200 series A/C
• Performed numerous repairs during D-check
• Structural Repair Mechanic on Garret 720 A/C
• Light structural repairs during C-check.
1988-1990 Lear Siegler Management Service Div. Holloman, NM
• AGM/GR STRUCTURES TECHNICIAN
• Senior Structural Technician working all aspects of the AT-38B in a depot level environment.
• Participated in major modification of the T-38A to the AT-38B configuration.
• Involved in a total rework of the aircraft aimed at extending its service life to the year 2010. This entails completely re-skinning the aft fuselage section, removal of flight controls, hydraulic actuators, electrical equipment, and repair of all internal structural components.
1988 U.S. Engineering Corporation Ardmore, OK
• STRUCTURAL MECHANIC
• Structures Mechanic on Boeing 727-200 series aircraft
• Accomplished C and D checks.
1987-1988 Lockheed Support Systems Inc Holloman, NM
• GENERAL MECHANIC
• General Mechanic involved in the refurbishment and reconstitution of ten ACH aircraft hangars assigned to the 4449th Mobility Support Squadron.
• Used a variety of power, hand and special tools, designed for the unique fasteners, changed Cam loc fasteners and Repacked assets.
1986-1987 Lane Plumbing Co. Alamogordo, NM
• UTILITY CREW SUPERVISOR
• Working Supervisor involved in the installation of sewer and water mains, sewage lift stations, and various other plumbing equipment
• Trained and supervised the operation of LASER Transit levels.
• Operated heavy equipment such as the backhoe, trencher, etc.
1985-1986 Hand Crafted Furnishings Alamogordo, NM
• CABINET MAKERS APPRENTICE
• Manufactured, repaired, and installed both custom and production cabinetry and furniture.
• Performed repairs and preventative maintenance on sixty houses.
1985 Scott Air Incorporated Alamogordo, NM
• SHEET METAL WORKER
• Manufactured custom air conditioning and refrigeration systems
• Operated M.I.G. welder and multi-cutter to assemble units in a production environment
1982-1984 49th Mobility Support Squadron USAF Holloman, NM
• STRUCTURAL REPAIR TECHNICIAN
• Supervisory and trainer duties
• Supervised 35 personnel in the inventory and maintenance of Harvest Bare Shelter and assets.
• Trained Red Horse personnel in all aspects of the building up, maintenance, and tear down of Bare Base Shelters and assets.
1980-1982 479th Component Repair Squadron Holloman, NM
• AIRCRAFT STRUCTURAL TECHNICIAN
• Performed all aspects of structural repair on the T-38 aircraft.
• Working supervisor, performed phased, flight line and in shop maintenance of the aircraft, parts, and assemblies.
1976-1980 410th Bomb Wing K.I. Sawyer AFB, MI
• AIRFRAME STRUCTURAL REPAIRMAN
• All aspects of structural repair on the B-52D/G/H, KC-135, UH1D.
1976 Graduate Ft. Zumwalt High School O’Fallon, MO
• CIVILIAN EDUCATION
• Plastic Fusion Gas Pipe Welding 1986- Present
• Corrosion Control Specialist 1976 - Present
• Plastic Blast Media Qualified 2001
• Six Sigma Green Belt Qualified 2004
• MILITARY EDUCATION
• On the Job Training Trainers Orientation
• NCO Orientation (PMEI)
• Supervisors Course (PMEII)
• Maintenance Data Collection System
• Aircraft Structural Technology
• Airframe Repair Specialist
• Production Oriented Maintenance Organization
Citizenship • United States
• Place of birth U.S. Army Hospital Ft. Eustis, Virginia
• DOB August 28, 1958
• SSAN 496-72-5750
• Born Gary Louis Fielder, name changed through adoption
References • Available upon request