Vacancy For Technical Recruiter – Middle East
ONTONOMIA is an international recruiting agency, specialised in construction, infrastructure, environment and energy, based in different countries.
Our client is a leading multi-national and multi-divisional organization with subsidiaries and affiliates in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and abroad. The company is one of the largest and most diverse companies in the KSA, currently employ more than 65,000 people within KSA and over 100,000 people globally.
Corporate diverse private and public portfolio has become the centre of construction for prestigious complex projects throughout the Middle East, Africa, and Europe. Company is an industry leader with the most dynamic infrastructure, engineering and construction projects in the Gulf and abroad:
TECHNICAL RECRUITER – MIDDLE EAST
This position will require experience in the full lifecycle recruitment processes to recruit and retain qualified candidates. Possess the ability to develop recruitment strategies to meet workforce planning objectives to meet client targets. The selected candidate will partner with clients to understand vacancy requirements, as well as using creativity to implement appropriate cost-effective sourcing methods for advertising and posting positions. This incumbent will source high quality professionals and senior management candidates, and lead hiring managers through the selection process to ensure best fit. ¬¬
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop and facilitate education sessions at post-secondary institutions, career fair attendance, and managing candidate communications campaigns
• Research, develop and implement new recruitment resources; job boards, social media, agency selection
• Research recruitment industry measures of competitors; salary scales, market trends, industry job titling
• Develop and sustain strong relationships externally with candidates, strategic partners, recruitment agencies and search firms as appropriate
• Liaise with clients and build a strong professional rapport to meet their recruitment objectives
• Partner with clients to develop and implement short and long term recruitment strategies that will enable the organization to hire and retain a diverse competent workforce
• Consult with Managers/Supervisors to establish salary offers; collaborates with appropriate internal departments to respond to related issues
• Conduct phone and in-person interviews of selected candidates; develop executive summaries for hiring Clients
• Proactive recruitment approach for critical positions that are scarce within the industry and high in demand
• Perform as a role model to assist fellow team members in recruitment and selection skills advancement, provide training and insight into best practices
• Perform as an ambassador for centralized recruitment and provide ongoing education on recruitment best practice and market trends
The incumbent will have a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field or equivalent combination of education and experience and possess 3 to 5 years of experience. Strong comprehension of full lifecycle recruitment and proactive recruitment experience is required. Preferred 2 years minimum of recruitment agency experience or working for large organizations would be an asset.
The following position is located in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Riyadh with 30% expectation to travel to existing operations and developing projects.
Thanks to apply your candidate with reference: REMI0810
Email for CVs: firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com