Cudjoe Sonia B.Sc Economics
by Cudjoe Sonia
• ROAD 49, HOUSE Q61, VICTORIA GARDEN CITY, LAGOS STATE.
• PHONE: 08062158863, 08035882427• E-MAIL: SONIA_DEETU@YAHOO.COM
• To build and promote a resourceful organization where administrative and organization skill can be effectively utilized and to improve operation.
• To work in an upwardly mobile environment, where hard work and dedication to duty is treasured.
• To be a part of an organization where I can contribute meaningfully, and develop my potentials and skills.
• Good Interpersonal relationship
• Creativity and Curiosity
• Ability to work with a team with minimum supervision
Date of Birth: 29TH November, 1981
Marital Status: Single
State of Origin: Lagos State
Local Government: Badagry
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS OBTAINED
2007 Institute of Chartered Economics of Nigeria
• Certificate In Economics ( In View)
2001-2006 University of Abuja, FCT, Abuja.
B.Sc. Economics Second Class Lower
2007 Community Vocational Training Centre, Etche, Rivers State.
• Entrepreneurship Certificate
1993-1999 St Louis College, Jos, Plateau State.
Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSCE)
• (O’ Level)
October 2009- till date Industrial Training Fund (ITF)
Lagos Island Area Office
9th floor, Elephant House
214,Broad Street, Lagos
Position: Training Development Officer
● Identification of Training Needs(ITN)
● Development of Training packages/programmes
● Facilitating of programmes
July 2009 – October 2009 The Rain Institute
43 Afribank Street,
Victoria Island, Lagos State
Position: Executive Administrator
• Manage, organize and update relevant data, maintain a proper filing system
• Create Sales Report, Account keeping and reconciliation
• Logistics, Meeting scheduling & organization
• Special project assistance
April 2008 – May 2009 Tiny Tear Daycare
48, liberty Boulevard,
Jos, Plateau State
• Manage and organize tutors and events
March 2007 – February 2008 National Youth Service Corps
Community Secondary School, Okoroagu
Position: Corp Member
• Teaching; (Economics Instructor).
• Organized a creative forum for children
RELEVANT ACQUIRED SKILLS
Basic knowledge in the use
• Microsoft Office packages e.g. Word, Excel, Data Base, Power Point,
Creativity, Home Management, Reading, Charity, Events Management, Interior Decoration, Gardening, fashion Designing.
English, Yoruba and Hausa
The Impact of Agriculture on Economic Development in Nigeria
Professor Adewale Department of Statistics and Mathematics, University of Abuja, FCT, Abuja. Tel: +234 -80 -35999960
Plot A55,P.O. Box 6503
Liberty Dam Rd,
Jos, Plateau State.
Mr. Michael Smith
United Bank for Africa Plc
UBA House,57 Marina