Job Vacancy For Country Coordinator Tokyo Japan At United Planet
United Planet is searching for a Japan-based Country Coordinator in the Tokyo area to help United Planet develop our program in Japan and expand our partnerships with NGOs and universities.
This highly competitive position requires a compassionate, globally minded, hard-working individual with strong communications, leadership, and organization skills.
United Planet wants to receive international volunteers into the Tokyo area for 1-12 weeks to support a variety of community service projects, while immersing in the Japanese culture. Other program opportunities such as an outgoing volunteer program for Japanese participants and Ambassador Clubs are part of a longer-term plan in Japan.
About United Planet
United Planet is a leading international non-profit organization based in Boston devoted to fostering cross-cultural understanding and addressing shared challenges to unite the world in a community beyond borders.
As featured on CNN, United Planet conducts creative local, online, and international initiatives to build a global community.
The Country Coordinator Role
As a vital United Planet team member, the Country Coordinator will:
• Develop the incoming and outgoing volunteer program in Japan
• Seek out and work with host families, schools, NGOs, and other civil society organizations as recruitment partners and hosts for volunteers and sites for Ambassador Clubs
• Conduct program orientations and coordinate all logistics for international volunteers in Japan.
• Work directly with and communicate regularly with the United Planet home office in Boston to develop collateral and update the website
• Proficient English and Japanese language skills
• Superb leadership, organization, and communications skills
• Experience living and working in Japan
• Resourceful, confident, and goal-oriented
• Community service experience preferred
If you are interested in working as our Japan Country Coordinator, please send a cover letter and C.V. to Caitlin Ferrarini at: email@example.com.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Jobs In Japan.