Job Vacancy For Marketing Executives In A Magazine Subscription Company Based In Port Harcourt Nigeria
A Magazine Subscription Company based in Port Harcourt requires the services of Marketing Executives.
Employees will perform all marketing and sales activities of the company; which will include the marketing and sales of the company’s products, developing and promoting the products, services or ideas of the company in their territories.
The role includes planning, advertising, public relations, product development, distribution, and research. The work is often challenging, varied and exciting.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- responsible for making sales calls and sales visits to develop and expand the company’s market share.
- gathering market and customer information;
- reviewing own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- gaining a clear understanding of customers and requirements
- maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers
- advising management on new product offers and strategy
Employees may be assigned other duties in addition to or in lieu of those described above, and any duties are subject to change at any time according to the needs of the company.
Previous Experience and Competencies:
Education: Minimum of HND, Degree is preferred.
Experience: Minimum of 3 years experience in similar job function
Location: The job is in Port Harcourt
Age: Must be atleast 25 years
Interested candidates are to send their detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 6th July, 2010.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Nigeria Sales And Marketing Jobs.