Job Vacancy For Sales Executive In Saampelly Global Services Ltd Ibadan Nigeria
We are a modest sized company in Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria, involved in the publishing of early childhood education books and magazines. We seek to recruit young, hardworking and honest graduates for the position of ‘Sales and Marketing Representative’ in certain state capitals of Nigeria.
We offer remuneration and allowances, higher than industry standards and such that will make our staff proud of their employment. However, we demand a corresponding level of performance from employees.
Below is the specification as well as a description of the job.
1. Bsc. Degree or Hnd. From a reputable school.
2. Customers service orientated.
3. Must be Committed, Positive and Hardworking.
4. MS Excel and PowerPoint experience is required.
5. 1-2 year’s sales experience (preferably, but not necessarily with a publishing firm) will be an advantage.
6. Pleasant and outgoing personality
7. Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
8. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and spoken).
9. Ability to persuade and influence others.
10. Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
11. Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
12. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
13. Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
Key duties/responsibilities include the following:
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Handle customer complaints.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
- Follow-up for collection of payment.
- Coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of merchandise and services.
- Provide on-the-job training to new sales employees.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock
- Assist in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
All interested, qualified candidates are to forward their applications to the following address : email@example.com before 21st January 2011
IKEJA (4 nos)
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Nigeria Manufacturing Jobs.