Resume of Hamed Bin Mohammed Accountant Graduate
HAMED BIN MOHAMMED
Mobile: +91 9700449388
Email Id: - firstname.lastname@example.org
Application for the Post of “Accountant”
To associate my self as an “Accountant” with an organization that has potential for both Organizational and Industrial Development and has scope for learning and utilizing my technical and other skills.
EXPERIENCE IN DUBAI
Organization : IMD CONSULTING (Chartered Certified Accounting Firm)
Undertaking of Audit firm I am handling accounts of four different types of company’s. Companies as follows
UNIVERSAL METAL TRADING
KREON MIDDLE EAST FZE
APEXFX TRADING DMCC
TRADING VEHICLE 1 LTD
Position : Accountant
Tenure : June 2008 to January 2010
• Posting Sales and Purchase Invoices
• Processing, and verification of receipts, payments, refunds, others records
• Preparation of out standing ageing report of the debtors and creditors
• Preparation of out standing statements of the customers and supplier
• Customers out standing balance clear by Receipt’s vouchers
• Maintain the Prepaid balance of the Debtors and Vendors
• Preparation of Cash flow and Bank Reconciliation statement
• Prepare monthly financial reports and statements including Balance sheets, profit and loss statements
• Handle payroll accounts
• Preparation of Final Account at End of the Year
• Auditing receipts, payments, bills, daily expenses and calculation of depreciation and amortization and assisting senior auditor in finalization.
• Prepare financial report of clients for audit and assisting senior auditor in finalization of audit.
• Scheduled client appointments and maintained up-to-date confidential client files.
EXPERIENCE IN INDIA
Company : SAYANI SURGICALS.
Position : Accountant
Tenure : April 2006 to March 2008,
• Record all transactions into appropriate accounts and maintain bank balances
• Filled out order invoices and prepare customers sales invoice
• Prepare monthly sales and purchase report.
• Arranging for collection and follow-up with costumers
• Verification & processing of all supplier payments
• Cheques preparation for out standing balance of the Supplier
• Administer online banking functions.
• Prepared Bank Reconciliation Statement on monthly basis and other management information reports
• Calculating depreciation, amortization assisting senior accountant in finalization
• Handling Inventory
• Prepared annual company accounts and reports
• Managed payroll function for 200+ employees
Company : ANDHRA PRADESH STATE CO-OPERATIVE BANK LTD.
Position : “Trainee”
Tenure : Aug 2004 to Aug 2005
• Handled various accounting transactions and reconciliation tasks
• Provided account status data whenever requires and handled phone enquires
• Inform customers about various bank products
• Create Account Opening / Closing.
• Printing of Pass books and other documents
• Issuing Notices to customers for payment of loan installments.
• Sorting of Voucher and Cash counting
• Done other duties as assigned
Post Graduation : Master of Commerce (M.Com) - Pursuing
Graduation : Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) from Osmania University
Hyderabad – India, 2003 - 2006
Operating System : Ms-Dos, Ms-Windows 98, 2000, NT, XP
Software : Ms-Office, DTP, Oracle finance 11i
Accounting packages : Tally, Focus5, Wings & Peachtree
Other Skills : Typewriting Lower (40 WPM)
• Very self motivated and efficient individual who works very well even under pressure and is very well organized.
• Able to work effectively.
• Friendly approach, patience, Quick learner.
Name : HAMED BIN MOHAMMED
Date of Birth : January 16th, 1986
Nationality : Indian
Martial Status : Single
Languages Known : English, Hindi, and Urdu
In the view of above, I request you to be kind enough to give me an opportunity to serve your esteemed organization in the capacity mentioned above, for which act of kindness, I shall be very thankful and grateful to you.
I hereby declare that the above information and particulars are true and correct to the best of my personal knowledge and belief.
Date: ___/___/_____ (HAMED BIN MOHAMMED)